Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Neons

OK, technically, these aren't neon (I don't think).  To qualify as neon, they would need to contain the element "neon"in their contents.  As far as I can read, these Ulta3 polishes don't, but they're close enough to what I'd call neon colours, so that's what I'm going with.


L-R:  Tahiti, Jelly, Purple Pumps, Citrus, Fruit Tingle

Jelly makes a re-appearance and the others are new (to me).  Jelly, Citrus and Fruit Tingle need 3+ coats for full opacity, whilst the other two can survive with 2 coats.

I then got it in my head that they might look cool with some grey added on at weird angles.


Well, it might have looked cool if I had waited for long enough for the grey to dry and had done a more careful job.  I still don't have the hang of this sellotape business.  Determined to get it right someday . . .

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment