Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mani of the Week #1

The first mani to take out the illustrious honours of Mani of the Week is a layered combo:  Scandal - Dream Blue with Scandal - Blue Cubic.



I liked this blurred shot, so I thought I'd add it also (ooh, sparkly):




This was Dream Blue, prior to adding Blue Cubic over top:



I changed my NP quite a few times this past week, so there were quite a few to choose from!

Scandal is a Korean brand of NP's which I've just discovered is being sold in a few places in Sydney CBD.

Here's a link to Nailderella's blog with pics of the Scandal range.  It's nice, relatively cheap, and supposed to be a little bit OK for your nails - chemically speaking.

The one thing I wasn't keen on, though, was each of the brushes.  I have no idea what they were both made out of, but they were bushy/coarse and really didn't seem like they were the best choice for a NP brush.

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment