Sunday, July 15, 2012

Layering #1

I'm a huge fan of layering.  Why?  Because it's a great way to dress up a mani that is fading, or if you just get bored of keeping the same colour on your nails and can't be bothered starting from scratch (like me!).

First one to mention:

Essence - Choose Me



Nihrida reviewed this one a couple of times (here and here), and since Essence is now being sold at some Priceline stores, I found it and decided to try it.

Essence - Choose Me over China Glaze - Tempest




Essence Choose Me over Sally Hansen - Emerald City




I loved Choose Me over Tempest (which is a purple-blue), but not so much over Emerald City.  Maybe it's because I'm not that keen on Emerald City anyway (and it's now been discontinued), but also perhaps because I've only seen the combo in artificial light. 

These photos don't do either mani justice, though.

Conclusion:  Choose Me is a pretty special NP!

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment