Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My own, my love, my preciousssssss

Do you know that feeling when you find something, and it’s just the best thing you ever saw? And you just have to have it. So you buy it, and now that you own it, you keep looking at it and admiring it. You don’t really want to use it, because you might wreck it/use it up. But at the same time, you do want to use it because it’s just so fabulous!


That’s how I feel about China Glaze’s Frostbite.


Without flash:


With flash:



I love blue NP’s (they’re my favourites) and I have a ton of them, but nothing compares to this baby. It’s a cobalt/electric blue with just the faintest shimmer/glitter through it to give it a real depth. I honestly could stare at it for hours. It makes me feel like I have magical powers just wearing it. I’m certain it’s the colour/shade I’m meant to wear – especially made for me. I never want China Glaze to discontinue this shade, but I am holding myself back from purchasing another bottle until I am at least half way through using the first one. It’s just that good.


I purchased it together with China Glaze’s Blue Sparrow (a matte neon blue glitter NP). I had been coveting Blue Sparrow for a number of weeks, and even though they sat next to each other in the rack, I hadn’t bothered to pick up Frostbite to have a look . . . until now. As soon as I had it in my hot little hand, I knew we were meant for one another.


Needless to say, this is now officially my #1 reigning/ranking favourite (out of everything I own).

OK, enough of my OTT talk. I’m interested to know what shades have you turned inside out for?


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment