Sunday, July 29, 2012

A gift unexpected

I want to start off by saying that I know that this blog is mainly about all things nail polish.  Mainly.  But sometimes, I may choose to deviate from that topic.  Today is one of those days.


Recently, my workplace has been undergoing some change.  As there usually is at this time of year, there has been a bit of movement in the market, and that has seen my team "lose" some of our members.  While this process can be unsettling, it's also a great time to celebrate achievements and participate in farewell parties.


This week, I lost (to greener pastures) a couple of team members that I worked with closely.  I am about to lose another this coming week, and then another a few weeks after that.  Unbeknownst to me, these four got together and bought me a little pressie.  I not entirely sure why, but I think it was just for doing my job!!  In any event, it's lovely to be appreciated, only, I wish they weren't going :-(.


Look what they got me:







L'Occitane products, especially the Dry Skin Hand Cream, are fabulous!  I can't wait to use them up!


Thanks guys - it was a pleasure to work with you and best of luck in your new positions.


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment