Thursday, August 23, 2012

Unicorn waste?

There are countless posts and pictures on the interwebs about "Unicorn Pee" and "Unicorn Puke". For clarification's sake, Pee came before Puke. Puke was inspired by Pee. 

Because I am not rich, and will not (yet) pay that much money* for one tiny bottle of Pee polish, I thought that I might try to mimic the magic by using the current stash I own. So far, I have not been able to recreate the elusive rainbow in a bottle, but my commitment making this happen, remains.  If I get close, I will be sure to post the results.  Heck, even if I don't get close, I'll post the results.

In the meantime, I will admire (read: stalk) the pretty pictures of those who just shelled out and bought it.  It made me wonder, though, what makes a polish special/coveted? Availability? Price?  Your thoughts?

*  EBay: results for Clarins 230

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment