Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mani of the week

This one gets the mani of the week, not because it was a spectacular colour combo, but because those thems there are purple. glitter.  hearts.  Jordana's Lilac Hearts (if you're being particular) over top of Savvy's Mint Julep.

Apologies for the quality of the nails/pic - this is after a day of thrashing my fingers at the office AND the pic is of my right hand, aka, the bad hand.  Bad because I have very bad eczema all over my hand and fingers (lord knows why).  Sorry!  My left hand (aka my good hand) had been extra thrashed that day and so there was a bit of chipping, making it not ideal for photo duty.

Anyway, Lilac Hearts is a cute, clear gel-based holo glitter, with the addition of the lilac hearts.  Mint Julep is a creme . . . I thought they might work well together, and they did!





NN

No comments:

Post a Comment