Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mani of the week

I have so many NP's now that I'm starting to notice patterns of colours, similarities and dupes. So much so, that I'm making an effort to be more selective about the new NP's I purchase. What I'm looking for now is something I new, something completely different to what I already have.

I reckon Missha's HRG01 is that "something different":


With flash:




Without flash:




I have seen it written on a few other blogs that this is "supposedly"a dupe for Chanel's Peridot (a very very expensive, pretty freaky NP that I want, but just can't justify spending the money on). But it's not. I reckon it's better.

These pics just don't do it justice. You may not know, but I'm not a big fan of green as a colour. But when I saw this in store, I new it was just so different from anything I had seen before, and that I had to have it. The best part is that it throws a blue around the edges (see the with flash pic above).

I discovered Sydney's Missha store one day when treking through the QVB. I don't know how long it's been there, but I'm so glad I found it. A happy accident, let's call it.

I also got a holographic brown NP, JBR01, which is also very pretty:


Soft focus (to show the pretty colours):




With flash:






Good wide brush for application and the formula is nice and smooth - you only really need two coats with both of these colours.  Check 'em out here.



NN

No comments:

Post a Comment