Friday, August 24, 2012

Unicorn dupe

Recently, I wrote a post about Unicorn Pee, and it's expensive and elusive nature.

Along with the copious information on the interwebs regarding Clarins 230, there is also mention of Max Factor's dupe, Fantasy Fire.  Until recently, Fantasy Fire was not available in Australia, only in the UK.  But guess what?  On a lunchtime stroll into Priceline, guess what I found . . .

Thank you, Max Factor.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you Google image search Unicorn Pee, you will find many comparisons between the original Clarins 230 and Max Factor's Fantasy Fire.  Yes, 230 is superior to Fantasy Fire in colour, but 230 doesn't cost $6 and isn't available to buy over the counter.  So there!

I'm happy with my purchase, and now I need to find just the right colour to wear as the base coat colour (as this baby works better layered over top of something else).  Any suggestions?

I'll post my trials here soon.  Keep an eye out.

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment