Monday, August 6, 2012

A crappy mani - what to do?

Recently, I tried out Essence's Where's the Party.  In the bottle, it has a purple base and throws a slight greeny tinge.  On my nails, however, it turns out it's just a really weak pearly purple and no green to be seen.  Bleugh. 

Okay, so it's only a little 5ml bottle which was super cheap, but I hate waste, and I couldn't be bothered starting all over again with a different colour, so what to do?

Crackle.

I coated the mediocre pukle with Sally Hansen's Crackle Overcoat in Antiqued Gold and et voila, mani saved :-D . . . until tomorrow when I do have time to change it!


Without flash (W/O F):



With flash (WF):



NN


PS - As mentioned in my post yesterday, I changed my mind about Where Is The Party.  It's not so bad.  But I still like the gold over the purple - something about those regal colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment