Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Halloween Art

Just a couple more creations I've done.  Nothing special, and just a whole lot of fun!


Cookie Monster (well, he is a monster, right?!).


I used Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue as the base colour and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in Black and White for the details.





Ghosts, Ghouls, Skull & Crossbones & Sharp Teeth


I used Revlon - Black Star and TBN - Gaga for Glitter as the black base coats, and the Nail Art Pens again for the details.




Batty for bats.

I used OPI - Just Spotted the Lizard (which I will review properly soon) and the black
Nail Art Pen.




Splatter nails (which I will also review soon).


I used Savvy - Mint Julep as the base colour, and Rimmel in In Style Coral and Lucky Lilac along with Kleancolor - Black for the splatters.  Very messy, but very fun.




Happy Halloween to those in North America/Europe/UK!


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment