Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bug Mani?

Something different for a change.  Over the weekend I had a rendezvous with a ladybug - a greeny-blue ladybug!


Sorry for the crappy mani, which was a couple of days old and only on one hand - don't ask me why (Kleencolor - Black BTW FYI).



 
 
 



Whilst in the backyard on the weekend, Hubby pointed out "You've got a bug on you." Immediately, I freaked out and madly started brushing myself off until I saw him (he's a him I decided).  I managed to keep him walking over my hands for quarter of an hour (while taking the washing off the line, I might add!  Skills, I have 'em).






 



 
 
Then all of a sudden, he fell off my hand, and I thought that was the end of it.  Until later that night... when I saw something on the bathroom floor.  I picked it up for a closer look, and oh no, "he" was dead. 

Feeling pretty bad, I showed him to Hubby who informed me that he was just probably sleeping because they curl everything up under their shells to sleep (bless him for trying to soften the blow).  Next thing, there he was, his legs peddling away again, so I guess he really was taking a nap!

 
 


Seeing as he was so keen to get away, I decided I would do the right thing and put him back outside (and out of the way of my animals' mouths).  The end.


NN
 


No comments:

Post a Comment