Sunday, October 21, 2012

Black Cats & Cats Eyes

A little more Halloween nail art for you.




I started off by using base coats of L.A. Colours - Wavelength (yellow) and Essence - Choose Me on alternate digits.




Using a Sullivans craft punch I punched a cat shape into a strip of sellotape.  I stuck the sellotape onto my skin and removed it several times (to make it less tacky) and then applied it over my yellow nails.  Quickly, I painted a very thin layer of Kleancolor - Black into the exposed area, and removed it straight away (very carefully!).


For the Cat's Eyes (Blue/Green nails), I simply painted a black line down the centre of my nail and gently transformed the line into an oval shape.




As a finishing touch, I decided to add a top coat of CND's Effects - Emerald Shimmer to each nail.


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment