Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Styles #3, 4, & 5

Hey kids!  As promised, here's some more ideas for Christmas nail art.

Candy cane stripes:



I used Ulta3 - Lily White as the base, with Ulta3 - Red Glitter as the larger stripe and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Red for the smaller stripes.


Alternate red & green:



Just a very simple idea to get with the festive vibe.  I used Orly - Scarlet and Sally Hansen - Emerald City.


Red & Green & Silver Snowflakes:


And to build on the idea above, I added Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Silver on top and drew snowflakes.  Unfortunately, the nail art pens can sometimes be a bit tricky to operate - that, coupled with the fact that my nails probably weren't properly dry made the snowflakes a bit "gluggy".  Never mind - I'm sure you get the idea!

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment