Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas nail art #1 & #2

10 days until . . . December!!!  Sorry, but I'm getting on the Christmas nail art bandwagon early so I can show you some styles to try for yourself before the big day.


First up - Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree . . .




I used Essence - Flame Fatal as the red background, Sally Hansen - Emerald City as the tree colour and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in silver for the tree baubles.


Next, Mr Snowman . . .


 
 
I used Essence - I Love Bad Boys as the blue background, and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in White, Black and Red for the details. I then thought that there was something missing and added . . .
 
 
 
. . . a scarf!  Okay, I probably could have also given my snowmen hats, but my nails are super short at the moment due to nail polish crimes, so there wasn't any room for the hats.
 
 
NN

No comments:

Post a Comment