Monday, December 24, 2012

Bold and Bluetiful

Amidst all of the Christmas nail art I've been painting, there are a couple of other colours that I'm really loving at the moment.




Above:  Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue, with Sinful Colors - Hottie over top

I know that Pacific Blue has been out for a while, but I can't stop looking at it!  It would have to be in my Top 10 favourites.  And the other day, I discovered that Priceline had a stand full of Sinful Colors, so of course, I had to get a couple.  This pairing is a match made in nail heaven!  Loves it!





Above:  Australis - Blue Tiger


Staying with the cornflour blue theme, recently Australis bought out some new colours - Blue Tiger being one.  I've been checking it out for a while, wondering how close it actually was to Pacific Blue.


Here's how close:




Pacific Blue:  On little and middle fingers
Blue Tiger:  On ring and index fingers


Honestly, the only difference I can spot between these two are the finishes - Pacific Blue has more of a shiny finish, whilst Blue Tiger is more matte.


They're both so pretty - I just can't decide.  OK, I'll wear 'em both.


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment