Saturday, November 3, 2012

Essence Colour & Go - new bottle & brush + gel colours

Priceline has just brought out a range of Essence Colour and Go polishes in their new bottles with new easier application brushes.  Most of the colours are similar to the ones released earlier this year, with a few new ones which caught my eye:


In the bottle - L-R: Date in the moonlight, Oh my glitter, I love bad boys, Grey-t to be here




On digits - in the same order as above







There's something that I adore about Essence polishes - the key to working out how each polish will look on your fingers is by studying the bottle's lid.  As you can see from the first pic above, each bottle's lid has a slight shimmery glitter running though it, and this holds true right down to when you paint your nails.  I love that! 


How many times have you bought a polish thinking it looked *AWESOME* in the bottle, and then once you were finished painting, felt disappointed because it promised so much, but delivered so little?  For me - A LOT! Not so with Essence - WYSIWYG.


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment