Sunday, June 9, 2013

Insta-Dri

I've come on board pretty late in regards to Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri range, so late in fact, that they seem to be phasing this range out.  Where there were once stands of this range in Priceline stores, recently these seem to have made way for the new Lustre Shine range of products.

There are a few bottles still floating around, though.  I managed to pick up a couple of bottles from a Gloss Cosmetics store in the city for cheap in the shades Blazing Blue and Chartreuse Chase.

Blazing Blue:


Chartreuse Chase:


What a shame that this range has been discontinued!  These polishes are GREAT!  Great colours, smooth formula, fairly quick to dry (not instant, but fairly quick) and a fabulous-shaped, easy to use brush. I also don't usually comment on bottle shapes (because they don't normally fuss me), but I really like the rounded triangular shape of these bottles.  They feel easier to hold.

Needless to say, I'm going to see if I can scrounge up a few more different shades of these beauties!

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment