Sunday, June 9, 2013

A couple of randoms


I've been admiring Sinful Colors - Bali Mist for a while, so decided to bite the bullet and get it.

Bali Mist:


Bali Mist is very similar to Let Me Go, also a Sinful Colors polish, in that it's very sheer and pearly.  The flash on the above photo makes this look a lot more pink and solid than it actually is.  It's a very subtle shade, and one that I would call work appropriate.  I might combine this with Let Me Go and see how it works out.  Stay tuned.

The second random polish I have is 129 Essence's The Boy Next Door.  Now, I have the version which is without the glitter particles, but on Essence's website and on it's panels in Priceline stores, it shows that it has glitter in it. Not that any of the Priceline stores in the city seem to be stocking 129 (the slots for it are all empty), but I digress . . .

The Boy Next Door:


I like this polish because it's blue, but I do think it would look better with the glitter in it.  Nothing else to report really, as the formula and brush are the same as the usual Essence standard.  A good value nail polish!

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment