Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stamping ideas/combos

Can I just say that ever since I bought the proper Konad stamper and plates, stamping has become a much more enjoyable experience for me.  Wanna know why?  Because the designs look good!


I think having the smaller, shorter stamper has made all of the difference.  Compared with the Salon Express stamper, which is quite long and difficult to control, the Konad stamper gives me a lot more control over where I'm placing the stamp on my nails.  For someone who is still learning how to stamp, this can make all the difference to your confidence.


These are a few images of what I've been up to lately:




Base colour:  OPI - Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh
Stamp colour:  Kleancolor - Black
Stamp #: Konad M64



 
Base colour:  Revlon - Cloud
Stamp colour:  Models Prefer - Love to Shop
Stamp #: Konad M64

 
 


Base colour:  Models Prefer - Free Style
Stamp colour:  Revlon - Copper Penny
Stamp #: Konad M78


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment