Sunday, March 24, 2013

Australis Nail Colour

 

With Easter fast approaching, I wanted to share some polishes that I've recently acquired.
 
 



 Knickers In A Knot is a hot coral/orangey-pink polish with a shine finish.




Acid Rain is a fluro yellow polish, with a slightly matte finish.




Sky's the Limit is a cornflower blue polish, with a finish which is a cross between a matte and shine.




Aqua is, well, a light aqua polish (almost Tiffany's green), with a shine finish.




Manic Panic is a grape polish with a shine finish.




Paparazzi Purple is a grape polish, with a shimmer finish.




At this point, I should also mention Blue Tiger which I have previously reviewed hereBlue Tiger is a violet polish, with a matte finish.

I love the colours in the Australis collection, especially the two matte colours, Blue Tiger and Acid Rain.  The matte finish gives them a different texture to a lot of polishes out there at the moment, and it also makes Konad stamping stand out a little better.

I would really like to use these polishes to do Easter Egg designs - they're certainly the right colours for it - but I'm just not sure I'm that skilled at using the brushes to paint with.  We'll see.  I might Konad over top of them, or even use my nail art pens.  Stay tuned.


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment