Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Eggstravaganza

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope you're all enjoying the festive season (if I can use that term?).  And remember, chocolate and lollies are a sometimes food . . . (sometimes during each day!!!).

Before I get onto a couple of Easter nail designs, I thought I would share with you my favourite Easter goodies.  Well, I can't literally share them with you, one, because I haven't got enough to go around, two, because they haven't invented eatable internet yet (and lookout when they do!), and three, because I don't wanna! 

All jokes aside, I ADORE marshmallow eggs.  A uniquely Kiwi treat (but slowly becoming more readily available in Oz), these delights come in a number of different flavours.  Plain marshmallow & chocolate (as pictured below) is the original, but you can get Pineapple Lumps flavour (as pictured below) and Hokey Pokey (which is like a soft honeycomb goodness).

I also have a soft spot for Cadbury Creme Eggs, which come in the "egg" form, or the Twisted bar form (as pictured below). 

Finally, I can't go past a good Hot Cross Bun - without the orange peel please, and HOT, not cold, thank you!  What are your favourite Easter goodies?


 
 
Now for a couple of nail designs I prepared earlier.
 
 
 
 
 





As you can see, I'm still working out how to drive the Glamart Nail Art Pens, but at least the colours are occasion appropriate.

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment