Monday, September 10, 2012

Mates Rates

I've mentioned many times before that I'm not a green polish fan.  I don't have the skin tone to pull it off, nor am I fond of the colour.

Why I bought Australis' - Mates Rates, I'm not entirely sure.  I have recently been looking for polishes that are out of the ordinary, and this one caught my eye, so I think that's the reason.

I'm not saying I don't like it.  I'm just saying it's not a favourite.  But it is different to anything that I've seen.  The polish itself is nice enough - a dark shimmery green with a slight gold tinge.

Similar to my Australis Crystal Top Coat, Mates Rates takes soooo long to dry.  The formula is a little gluggy/heavy/sticky, and I don't rate it, but it only needs two coats to be opaque.

My opinion on it is that it's a good colour for winter, or for those with darker complexions.


Artificial light:




Flash:





NN

No comments:

Post a Comment