Saturday, September 8, 2012

L.A. Colours - Magnetic Force

Magnetic Force, another L.A. Colour polish from my recent haul.


With flash:




Without flash, artificial light:




I really like this colour.  It makes me feel summery.  Not only is coral super-super hot right now, but this also has a slight gold shimmer through it.  A work colleague suggested the finish was almost matte.  I think it's more satin-y.  It's not eye-blindingly shiny, but with the subtle gold shimmer through it, it picks it up a little.


I am a big fan of the L.A. Colours Colour Craze polishes because they are easy to apply (they just glide on) last really well, and when I finally remove them, my nails seem, well, almost nourished or conditioned.  It's difficult to explain apart from to say that my nails seem better for having worn it.


The only gripe I have with them is that sometimes the brushes are a bit rough or unevenly cut, and with this polish's brush in particular, I ended up with polish on my fingers.  However, I can't complain (well I can, but I shouldn't), $2 is a bargain price to pay for such a lovely colour and formula.


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment