Saturday, September 8, 2012

BYS Colour Change #2

The second installment to the BYS Colour Change range is:  Blue


One coat:



Two coats, plus water!




Two coats, dried




The formula is a little gluggy and streaky on first application, so you definitely need two coats +, but once applied, it dries to a matte finish, which is an odd, but nice sensation on your (my) nails.


As with the Glitter Purple, heat makes the polish lighten (hence using water to show the "colour change").


I have a beef about the naming of this one.  BYS have called it "Blue", but there's nothing blue about it.  Clearly, its teal.  That said, I'm quite partial to it, though, I feel like it needs something over top.  Watch out for upcoming posts where I'll play around with it.  I am tempted to try a PUP combo . . .


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment