Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Blogiversary, Baby!

Well, we made it!  Novice Nails turns one today (cue the music, cake and candle). 

When I started this "project", I never imagined that it would take me all the way through the many diverse shades, textures, trends and innovations associated with decorating nails.  All the way through to a year later!  And just when I think that there couldn't possibly be anything new to show you, the companies behind the magic offer up something new.

Speaking of which, I have been promised there are a few new things on the horizon by a couple of companies, but like me, you will just need to be patient!

It's true, I have slowed down on my posts recently.  This is partly because my polish collection really doesn't need any more (*gasps*) so I haven't been buying at the rate I once was, and partly because I am running out of room to store them all.  I am also very aware that there is a fairly short lifespan for a bottle of polish, and at this stage, I couldn't possibly use every bottle I have fully before they each go off. 

Therein lies the dilemma - to enable me to increase my posts on this blog, should I try to get through my current stash, or should I start giving some of them away (only the ones I can part with, of course)?  I'm still undecided, so until then, I am really only picking up things that I are new to the market/unique.

I will keep sharing the different stamping combos I come up with, though, because I think the more of those pictures, the better.  I know that searching the interwebs to see what others are doing always helps inspire me, and so I like to pay it back.

That's it from me for now - many thanks to the one or two of you who pop in every so often.  I hope you've enjoyed my nail adventures over the past year.  And with a bit of luck, there might be a few more adventures yet left to have!


NN

No comments:

Post a Comment